Get military-grade protection while still being able to store your cards with the UAG (Urban Armor Gear) Card case. Integrated shock absorbing bumpers maximize impact resistance where it counts most, and a hard outer shell with a soft impact resistant core, guards against sharp objects and drops.
No need to carry a wallet, since the back of the UAG Card case features a concealed door that opens up, allowing you to store up to 4 credit cards. When the cards are inserted, a notch holds them securely in place then followed by the UAG backing which snaps closed, ensuring your belongings are just as safe as your device.
- Lightweight impact resistant core
- Holds up to 4 credit cards
- Oversized tactile buttons for enhanced touch
- Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
- Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Embedded metallic logo compliments the cases unique design
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)*
*MIL-STD 810 is a US Military certification applied to equipment that can withstand tough environmental conditions. Though traditionally awarded to military applications, the Mil-Spec certification is granted to a number of commercial products that strive toward the same standards of ruggedness, durability, and protection.