The iPad 9.7 (2017) Composite case from UAG (Urban Armor Gear) offers all-around protection, meaning that your tablet will be protected from all sides, including the screen.
The case is extremely appealing to the eye as a high-end, industrial grade rugged case. The textured outer material is backed with Frogskin* Technology to provide grip in wet or damp conditions for easy hold of your device, while a rubber core and bumpers resist impact from drops and abuse. In addition, there is an adjustable stand to provide maximum usability.
- Lightweight impact resistant composite construction
- Smart cover and Frogskin Technology grip material
- Adjustable stand Oversized tactile buttons
- Glare-free photos and un-compromised audio
- Embedded metallic logo compliments the cases unique design
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)**
*UAG’S Frogskin Technology is a proprietary soft rubberized material that provides assured grip in all conditions even when wet or slippery.
**MIL-STD 810 is a US Military certification applied to equipment that can withstand tough environmental conditions. Though traditionally awarded to military applications, the Mil-Spec certification is granted to a number of commercial products that strive toward the same standards of ruggedness, durability, and protection.