The see-through construction of the UAG Plasma case reveals its honeycomb inner cavity which provides excellent rigidity strength while delivering military-grade shock protection. The UAG Plasma series features a hard outer shell, guarding against sharp objects and drops.
Shock absorbing bumpers are seamlessly integrated into the design to maximize impact resistance where it counts most, and the honeycomb inner lining gives a form fitting design, resulting in minimal weight.
On the front of the case, there is a specially engineered bezel surrounding the flash, this deflects unwanted flash interference which ensures beautiful pictures every time.
- Lightweight composite construction
- Armor shell and impact resistant soft core
- Oversized tactile buttons for enhanced touch
- Glare-free flash photos and un-compromised audio
- Scratch resistant skid pads and screen surround
- Embedded metallic logo compliments the cases unique design
- Meets military drop-test standards (MIL STD 810G 516.6)*
*MIL-STD 810 is a US Military certification applied to equipment that can withstand tough environmental conditions. Though traditionally awarded to military applications, the Mil-Spec certification is granted to a number of commercial products that strive toward the same standards of ruggedness, durability, and protection.