The Jabra FREEWAY in-car speakerphone makes hands-free calls sound better than ever – and makes controlling them effortless. It is the first in-car speaker-phone to have a 3-speaker stereo system and Virtual Surround sound, which makes the audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before. And with its dual-mic technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise.
The Jabra FREEWAY is extraordinarily easy to operate. That’s because with the Jabra FREEWAY, voices are in control. To start with, voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. After that, it will announce the name of the incoming callers, ask if you want to accept their calls and will tell you battery level and connection status. You then simply use your own voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls - while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.
And there is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra FREEWAY on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.
- Rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers and Virtual Surround sound
- Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free
- Announces the name of the incoming caller
- Voice Guidance gives spoken battery level, paring instructions and connection status
- Multiuse - Connects to 2 Bluetooth® devices at the same time
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS applications
- Up to 14 hours talk time and up to 40 days standby time