The BlackBerry Rapid Travel Charger ensures extra fast charging for smartphones compatible with the Qualcomm 2.0 QuickCharge Standard. Ideal for travel. Features twist clip system for maximum reliability and portability.
- OEM BlackBerry Fast Charger
- Qualcomm 2.0 Quickcharge Compatible (*)
- Twist Clip System for maximum reliability and portability
- UL and CE Safety Certified
- RoHS and WEEE Compliant
(*): The Quick Charge capability works with Qualcomm 2.0 Quickcharge compatible smartphones such as the BlackBerry Priv. A list of other Quickcharge compatible smartphones can be found here.
1. Does it matter which cable I use to get Quick Charging?
Quick Charge 2.0 is designed to be connector-independent. Quick Charge 2.0 can be implemented with a variety of formats, including USB Type-A, USB micro, USB Type-C, and other proprietary connectors. (Source: Qualcomm®).
2. Can Quick Charge hurt my smartphone's battery?
Quick Charge operates within the design parameters of batteries found in most smartphones. It is just charging the battery the way it is designed to be charged.
Device manufacturers build smartphones with a specific battery that can accept a specific level of charge. The battery size and maximum current of each battery are design decisions made by the manufacturer and can vary from smartphone to smartphone, tablet to tablet and so on.
However, traditional battery charging technology does not come close to the full power requirements of today's large batteries. Quick Charge 2.0 is designed to allow device manufacturers to achieve the full rated capability of the batteries they choose while still meeting the performance and safety standards set by the battery manufacturer. (Source: Qualcomm®).
3. My phone does have Quick Charge, can I still use this charger ?
Yes, in this case, the charger will charge your phone at regular speeds.
4. How much faster does Quick Charge charge my (Quick Charge enabled) smartphone or tablet?
Up to 75% faster compared to a conventional charger (Source: Qualcomm®)