Deliberately crafted for doing more on the go, the BlackBerry® KEY2 offers a thinner and lighter design, without sacrificing durability.
- 100% Android™
- Access to over a million apps on Google Play
- Impact resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Iconic U shape with physical keyboard
- 22 hours mixed use battery
- Size: Height 150.25mm Width 71.8mm Depth 8.35mm
- Keyboard: 35 key backlit Physical Keyboard (QWERTY) with integrated fingerprint sensor
- Resolution: 434 PPI 1620 x 1080 IPS LCD 24-bit colour depth
- Screen size: 4.5” diagonal 3:2 aspect ratio
- Operating system: Android OS – 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Qualcomm® SDM 636, Kryo 260 Octa-Core 4 x Gold (1.8GHz) + 4 x Silver (1.6GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM 32 GB Flash or 64GB Flash Hot-swappable MicroSD slot
- Expandable memory: Expandable memory via hot swappable microSD memory card (Up to 256GB)
- Ports: USB Type-C USB 2.0 USB OTG
- Battery: 3000 mAh (typical) with up to 22.5 hours 9V2A 18W QC3.0 Charger
- Rear camera: Dual Camera 13MP+5MP with Dual Tone LED Flash HDR, 4K video recording at 30 fps, Scan, Private Capture, Portrait (bokeh) 13MP Fov 79.8°, Pixel-1.12um, F2.2, Phase Detect Auto Focus (PDAF) 5MP Fov 84°, Pixel-1.12um, F2.4
- Front camera: 8MP Fixed Focus, Selfie Flash using LCD 1080p video recording at 30 fps
- Canadian Warranty by BlackBerry in Canada
- Part# PRD-65005-003
- For those who wonder, this unit also works on WIND Mobile (now Freedom Mobile)
1. For fast processing, we highly recommend you use PAYPAL checkout even when paying by credit card (Paypal checkout allows you to choose between using a Paypal account or a credit card for payment so you can still pay by credit card even if you don't have a Paypal account). Credit card orders not using Paypal checkout will be reviewed before being released and this may delay shipping, regardless of the selected shipping method.
2. For a high value order like this, we take the liberty of shipping Purolator or UPS Ground to you even when Canada Post is selected at checkout. If this is an issue, then contact us right away after the order was placed. Likewise, FEDEX AIR orders might go out as UPS AIR or Purolator AIR.
Before you purchase: We accept returns for this product for 30 days only after which the BlackBerry warranty kicks in. Phones need to be returned in their original condition and free of any passwords, anti-theft protection or personal information. Phones that have been damaged will be refused. Phones need to come back including all accessories and with the original retail packaging. Defective phones are covered by BlackBerry Canada's warranty from DAY 1 so for warranty issues, please contact BlackBerry at 1-855-223-4034